Hi all,

I'm building my first webapp using srtuts-el and I've come across a strange
error. When creating a form using the <html:text> tag  and I set the
disabled parameter to true as follows:

<%@ taglib uri="/WEB-INF/struts-html-el.tld" prefix="html" %>

I get the following error from jrun4:

 jrunx.compiler.DefaultCFE: Compiler errors:
Found 1 semantic error compiling
"/Applications/JRun4/servers/Vision/WebRoot/WEB-INF/jsp/jrun__admin__formSch
eduleInc2ejsp1a.java":

    53. _tag0.setDisabled(__constantTable.getString(1));
*** Semantic Error: No applicable overload for the method named
"setDisabled" was found in type
"org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BaseHandlerTag". Perhaps you wanted the
overloaded version "void setDisabled(boolean $1);" instead?

 Is a a Jrun specific problem and if so is there a work-around or I am I
missing something obvious?

Z.