From: Jitender K Chukkavenkata [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Friday, September 24, 2004 4:14 PM
Subject: Re: Error Message

Hi Priya,
Check your struts-config.xml whether you have given an appropriate value

for input attribute in the action tag.
This becomes mandatory when you set the validation to true.

Jitender Kumar C.V.
IBM Global Services India (Pvt.) Ltd., O2 Companion UK,
Desk No.SA2-*1-215,
No.12, Phase II, Subramaniya Arcade,
Direct: (080)51954396,
Mobile: +91-9886219429.