Hi,

(Struts 1.1) (BeanUtils 1.7.0)

I want to use a map-backed form for a form which contains a multiple select
listbox. When I submit the form with more than one item selected the values
seem to get extracted from the  request properly into a string array,
however BeanUtils seems to morph it back into a string before calling the
setValue method of my form (which wraps the map).

The set/getValue method deals with an Object and I tried to create one that
deals with Object[] but it wasn't found.

An I doing something wrong or is there a bug. Surely someone has done this
already.

Tanx in advance,

Nigel