hai McGrady

I just write some System.out.println in the action function to just debug
some values of variables...

Say

I gave

System.out.println("1");
System.out.println("2");

In tomcat console in dos screen it displays

1
2
1
2

I don’t know why its coming twice...

Am not looping it any place or am calling the action again in any place

Regards,

Rajmahendra R. Hegde
Project Leader
GK Bharani Software Pvt. Ltd.

There are two ways of constructing a software design. One way is to make it
so simple that there are obviously no deficiencies. And the other way is to
make it so complicated that there are no obvious deficiencies.
                                                    -- C.A.R. Hoare