Peng Tuck Kwok wrote the following on 10/8/2004 5:05 AM:
Or you coud use displaytag.

http://displaytag.sf.net

It's pretty ok from what I can see.

Can someone confirm- One of the reasons I didn't like this tag is it requires your WHOLE list to be in Session. Can you imagine if Google search results tried to use this tag? I'd rather create a pager based on first making a query to get the overall search results size then only return smaller subsets to stick into the session. You then get back paged results based on some criteria that is "between" certain regions. Granted, this is more of a pain to build but I find it more useful. I didn't like how the dislay tag required the whole Collection to be in Session scope.

--
Rick