Not being familiar with lazyList, I thought you didn't have to do anything to get it to populate from the request params (or would that be too lazy?)

since you're thinking of coding in the reset() anyway, then you should do a check on the size of the array you need there and size your array accordingly.

Sorry if this is wide of the mark but this is way too early in the morning for me.