Greetings,

I have searched the lists for some time without any success.
I have a Session Form Bean (this is necessay to do a unit of work that
spans many pages...)
On a page I have 3 ImageButtonBeans. Update, Cancel and Beneficiaries.

My problem arises in the Validate method of the Form.
In order to Update the user must have a beneficiary.
So the user tries to update and a message stating that a beneficiary is
required.
The user then clicks on the Beneficiaries button... the validate method is
executed...
and the Update button still has its X and Y values and the request fails
the validation and the message is redisplayed.
This loop goes on...

I have tried to set the Update button to a new ImageButtonBean.. same
problem
I have also tried to update the session Form bean after setting the Update
button to a new ImageButtonBean with no luck.

How can I get around this situation?

TIA,
Glenn