Hi, guys.

Calm down a bit. The original question never said that these files need to be uploaded
by the client, or did I miss that bit?
All I know is there are readonly files that need to be served via HTTP without access
restriction and are already there at deployment time so a database is not the option
to store them. And the superior said a database is not the option to store them.

If it's just static content, the answer has already been given: place it anywhere
inside the webapp but outside WEB-INF.
The rest is speculation.

Hiran

Hiran Chaudhuri