Hi!

I've a navigation bar on the left side of my application which consists
mostly of <html:link> tags with an action named /navigateMenu, which
performs the task of passing  the control to the target action, depending
on the index.

            <bean:write name="menuItem" property="displayName"/>

Our application design now requires that the actual form is to be submitted
when the user clicks on one of these links. Any idea how to do this?

onclick=submit does not seem like a good idea, since each page has an
individual form. The navigateMenuAction doesn't now anything about the
actual form bean (class, attributes etc).

Thanks alot
Karsten Krieg
intarsys consulting GmbH
Fon +49 (0)721 3 84 79 - 28