Hi
Can i specify which message resource should be used to
get the text when performing validation?
I hit the follwoing problem

In my struts-configxml i have defined 2 resource files
like
<message-resources key="approvals"
parameter="approval"/>

<message-resources
key="org.apache.struts.action.MESSAGE"
parameter="main" />

and in my validation.xml file i have the following
validation
<field property="userId" depends="required" >
  <arg0 key="approval.006"  />
</field>
where key approval.005 is from resource file
approvals,
but struts is not able to get the replace the value
during validation, on screen i get error message as
"approval.006 is required"

Ashish