From: Jeff Beal [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 10:25 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: No ActionErrors from Action class

When you say 'redirected' do you mean 'redirected'? If so, that's the problem. Redirecting creates a new request, and the errors are saved in

the request scope, so they would be gone.

I don't see anything else that jumps out at me.

Toby Saville wrote:

The browser is then correctly redirected to the error page, in which I

print out the following:

<%
 System.out.println( request.getAttribute(Action.ERROR_KEY) ); %>

Which prints "null"

What am I missing? Why arent my action class errors being displayed?

Thanks heaps for your help

toby

This message is intended for the addressee named and may contain confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender. Views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of the Department of Lands.

This email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.