Dan Allen wrote:
Does anyone know if there are plans for (or if an existing library is
floating around) that allows inline conditional expressions in the
POSIX style?  An example would look something like the following:

<c:out value="${user.registered ? 'registered' : 'guest'}"/>

I realize it is possible to use c:choose tags for such a condition,
but often times a simple either/or turns out to be much more verbose
than its resulting effect on the page.

Dan

Have you tried that? I just checked the JSP EL specification, and that's permitted.

-- Jeff