I have action mapping in the struts-config.xml like
this:

    <action
        path="/ContentMgmt"   // the path for a link
        type="org.dhsinfo.content.SelectPage"
        scope="request"
        validate="false">
       <forward
            name="success"
            path=".frame.Content"/>
    </action>

The .frame.Content is defined in the tiles-def.xml to
display a drop-down menu based on the data obtained
from the action servlet SelectPage.java.

This drop-down menu is included in the
'editTitleForm'.  The Submit button of the form has
the following action mapping:

    <action
        path="/content/UpdateTitle"
        type="org.dhsinfo.content.UpdateTitle"
        name="editTitleForm"
        scope="request"
        validate="true"
        input="/ContentMgmt">
       <forward
           name="success"
           path=".title.Confirmation"/>
    </action>

If there is no validation errors, successful execution
of the UpdateTitle.java will give me the
".title.Confirmation" in the tiles definition.  If
there are validation errors, I want to go back to the
first action mapping (note that input="/ContentMgmt"
).

I intentionally made validation mistakes for testing
purpose and click on the Submit button of the form.  I
got Internet Explorer HTTP 404 - file not found:

The page you are looking for might have been removed,
had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.

Please try the following:

If you typed the page address in the Address bar, make
sure that it is spelled correctly.

Open the localhost:8080 home page, and then look for
links to the information you want.
Click the  Back button to try another link.
Click  Search to look for information on the Internet.

What should I do to fix the problem?