Has anyone here integrated Quartz with Struts? I'm having a hard time
finding examples on this combination.

I'm using the latest version of Quartz, 1.4.2, and I'm initializing it in
web.xml like this:

        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>
                        QuartzInitializer
                </servlet-name>
                <display-name>
                        Quartz Initializer Servlet
                </display-name>
                <servlet-class>
                        org.quartz.ee.servlet.QuartzInitializerServlet
                </servlet-class>
                <load-on-startup>
                        1
                </load-on-startup>
                <init-param>
                        <param-name>shutdown-on-unload</param-name>
                        <param-value>true</param-value>
                </init-param>
        </servlet>

Anything you could share with me would be greatly appreciated. If you have a
quartz.properties file you could share, info on how you access the
QuartInitializerServlet, submit jobs, etc., I'd love to see them. Sample
code would be great.

If you know of a good document that explains it, please let me know about
it.

Thanks a bunch,
Brian Barnett