Anand, We are using validator framework and validating multibox and multiselect. We
are not doing anything special, but like ordinary string validation.  Here is the code
snippet:
<field property="taskSequenceTasks" depends="required">
  <arg0 key="label.tasks.selecttasksequencetasks"/>
</field>

HTH,
Ratnakar
Anand M S <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm using org.apache.struts.validator.DynaValidatorForm for form type in
struts-config.xml, i do not have sub class, so there is no overrriden method
for reset. Form is in request scope, i guess it's fine.
It's loading validation rules and validation is working correctly for other
fileds on the same form, so validation is turned on and it gets called upon
form submission.

The only thing here is the form fields data type String[] and for all other
fields it's String, required validation is only works with for String data
type?

Thanks
Anand