Hi Henrik

Yes that's it. I tried what you suggest and it works. Many thanks.

What I was trying to avoid was storing the params in the LoginForm
actionform. It seems like this approach uses the LoginForm ActionForm as a
forwarding mechanism for params passed into Login.jsp.

What I tried was this:
In Login.jsp itself I stored the params in the request instance via
setAttribute(). If I later try to fish them out in the Login action they are
not available - because the request instance has changed. I did not use the
ActionForm to pass them from Login.jsp to Login Action.

Is using the ActionForm like you suggest the normal way to handle this
situation? (i.e. "passing through" params).

TIA - Adam