I'm not actually a new user to the list, but unfortunately from work I am forced to
use a webmail client, but even more unfortunately there is a bug in the client that
causes my messages to not get through to the list.  So, I had to throw together a
quick eMail client myself just to be able to post during work hours.  Argh.