From: Ciaran Hanley [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 3:16 AM
Subject: Reusing methods across actions classes

Hey,

Bit of a dummy question here but I am wondering what is the best way to
reuse methods across different action classes. Is it acceptable to make
an
instance of an action class within an action class so I can use one of
its
methods. Or would it be better to simply copy and paste the method into
the
both classes. Or should I extract all common methods into one class and
create an instance of this class as required. Any suggestions?

CH