Hi,

Our users need to upload a file as part of a form submission. First we
used struts-upload FormFile as one of the fields of the ActionForm. It
worked well until we tested it in a Tomcat cluster.

Since the form is session-scoped, the FormFile has to be serialized for
sessions to be replicated. However we get a NotSerializableException for

org.apache.commons.fileupload.DeferredFileOutputStream

So now I'm trying to keep the file upload outside the session. I tried
using commons fileupload from my Action, but when I parse the
HttpServletRequest I get no items!

Any ideas?
Thank you.