From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> I am willing to use the jstl if needed. What is that syntax?

Google should turn up a bunch of examples to get you started if you really
want to go that route.

I think there's a simpler solution, and would first try to get that *one*
item out of the array somehow, so you can test whether it's null or not
without messing with the array subscript.

Did you try the two other things I suggested, using the [0] subscript with
'property' or doing <bean:define>, did either of those do anything
interesting?

--
Wendy