From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, October 06, 2004 7:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: Anyone succeeded using validator in struts1.2.4 ?

Please be advised that the correct e-mail address format to be used in all
correspondence with Standard Bank is:

recipient'sfirstname.recipient'[EMAIL PROTECTED]

While your e-mail has been delivered to the intended recipient, please
change your records accordingly.

Technology Engineering
Standard Bank