Hi,

That source forge Security Filter stuff looks pretty good, but I only have a basic requirement (nothing so posh as realms).
I can't seem to get my (very basic) filter to work with Struts though.

I have the following in my doFilter method:

HttpServletRequest req = (HttpServletRequest) request;
HttpServletResponse res = (HttpServletResponse) response;
HttpSession session = req.getSession();

User user= (User )session.getAttribute("User ");

if (null == user) {
 session.invalidate();
 res.sendRedirect("/login.jsp");
}
chain.doFilter(request, response);

It is mapped to all urls (/*) in the web.xml.

I get a 404:
The requested resource (/do/processLogin) is not available

- this after I have entered user/password and submitted form. If anything, I was expecting it to always be re-directed back to the login because I guess I need to exclude "/do/processLogin" from the Filter?

It all works Ok without the filter.

Thanks,
Andy