The trick is to make your action classes very "thin" i.e. implement as much logic as you possible can in your delegate without violating separation of concerns. This way it becomes less of a problem making your actions fine grained and have a number of actions reusing logic in your delegate layer.

Prob not the ans you were looking but HTH anyway.

Jin Bal
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marco Mistroni" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2004 12:32 PM
Subject: Struts /silly question

Hello all,
I am sure this is a very easy question, but I cannot
Figure out the solution...

I have a XAction class which is in charge of calling a business
delegate,
Get some data and put it into the session..

Now, I want to be able to call this XAction class from different action
class (to avoid duplicate the code that loads the data and put it into
the
Session).

Question is: how do I invoke an action2 from action1, and then return
control action 1?

Thanx in advance and regards
Marco