None of the 4 ways described in the user guide suits me...

1- Using <html:link module="moduleB" path="/menu.do"/> means page flow
is coded in JSP

2- Using ActionMapping means you are coding a Action class

3- Using global-forwards means you are coding a Action class or
referencing it in a html:link => hard coded page flow in JSP

4- Using org.apache.struts.actions.SwitchAction and typing
http://localhost:8080/toModule.do?prefix=/moduleB&page=/index.do
means page flow is coded in JSP and is not really secure...

As I said, I want my page flow configured in my xml config files, not
in my JSPs.
And obviously, I do not want to code any Java Action, just for a redirection
This might be a config issue only.

The only solution I found by now is to code a dummy Action (just
returning success) so that I can use

<forward       name="success"
           module="moduleB"
                      path="/menu.do"
                  redirect="true"/>

Well, now maybe I missed something about switching module...
Anybody have a hint ?

Thanx.
Jean.