Hi

I'm new to Struts. In one of our new project development, we are planning to
use Struts. One of our requirement is to have dynamic pages loaded depending
on some business logic.

My question is this:

I would like to know if there is a way to pass a variable to the path
properties of the <forward /> tag for a specific action within the
Struts-Config.xml.

Ex:

mapping.findForward("DynamicForward");

>From my Action class and map  in struts-config with something like this:
<action path"/tasknotify" scope="request"
type="sync.server.contact.AgentNotify" name="AgentNotifyForm"
input="/agentapp/dummy.jsp" validate="false">
            <forward name="DynamicForward" path= "Variable containing
dynamic path" </forward>
</action>

Has anyone come across a solution for this issue (<forward
name="DynamicForward" path= "Variable containing dynamic path" </forward>)?

Any help will be highly appreciated

Thanks & Regards

Raj