From: Krishna Srinivasan, ISDC Chennai
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 11:14 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Multiple Struts Config!!

I will explain my doubt.

i hav 5 modules in my project. so i want to use 5 different config files.
shall i hav all the files in web-inf package or i hav to keep it inside the
modules.

Regards,
Krishna Srinivasan.
HCL Technologies Ltd.
Insurance Solutions Development Center (ISDC).

Disclaimer:

This message and any attachment(s) contained here are information that is
confidential, proprietary to HCL Technologies and its customers. Contents
may be privileged or otherwise protected by law. The information is solely
intended for the individual or the entity it is addressed to. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message, you are not authorized to read,
forward, print, retain, copy or disseminate this message or any part of it.
immediately by return e-mail and delete it from your computer.