I'm using the Validator framework to validate dates and I have two questions

1. I'd like the user to be able to enter a date using different
delimiters like '/' or '-'.  So both MM-dd-yyyyy and MM/dd/yyyy should
be allowed.  Is there a way to do that?  Currently I'm using the
built-in date validation and specifiying a date pattern which can only
be one of the above.

2. I have a start date and an end date text fields.  I want to
validate that the end date is later than or equal to the start date.
Looks like I have to create my own validation class.  Which is not a
big deal.  But I don't want to re-invent the wheel.  So if this is
already available somewhere, I'd appreciate a pointer in the right
direction.

Thanks.

--
Regards