Hello,
I am trying to retrieve a flag value ( that I put in session in my Action
class ) in my JSP. I tried <bean:define> tags and other struts tags but no
luck. Can anyone point me which tag does this? I also used <logic:match>
<logic:present> tags but no use.

I tried this where the parameter is the session attribute and "admin" is its
literal value.

<logic:match parameter="loggedUser" value="admin">

Please help

TIA
Gnan

This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient (s) and may
of the original message. To reply to our email administrator directly, send
an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Toys "R" Us, Inc.