  http://struts.apache.org/userGuide/release-notes.html

> i don't see much difference compared to changes done in 1.0 to 1.1

And some will say "thank you for not disrupting our lives so much this time" :-)

This release train is more oriented towards cleanup than new features.
 You'll likely see more innovation feature wise in the upcoming 1.3
series, and much more so in a potential 2.0 series.  To be involved in
the discussons defining what those releases will mean, and/or to
participate in making them happen, the best thing to do is join the
developer list (to subscribe send an empty message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]) and then get involved.

> Thanks and Regards
> Anuraag Shinde.
> Programmer Analyst
> Syntelinc Pune.