Hi,

Wondering if anyone has encountered this before and perhaps  a solution :)

I have constants defined in a regular Java bean class. ie.

    public static final String STATUS_DRAFT = "draft";

The bean has request scope in the page, no problem there, but I can't reference this
constant value using EL, ie.

${myObject.STATUS_DRAFT}

Does anyone know how I can do this perhaps using a struts tag, I'm miffed.  Have
already tried adding gettters by they are of course static and so don't work.

Any ideas would be great.

Many thanks

Robin

This e-mail and any attachments may be confidential and/or legally
privileged. If you have received this e-mail and you are not a named
addressee, please inform Landmark Information Group on 01491 413030
and then delete the e-mail from your system. If you are not a named
addressee you must not use, disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely
on this e-mail. This email and any attachments have been scanned for
viruses and to the best of our knowledge are clean. To ensure
regulatory compliance and for the protection of our clients and
business, we may monitor and read e-mails sent to and from our
servers.