Anyone aware of if there is a way to specify the default behavior for the
secure set-property for Actions when using SSLExt?

I'm taking an existing struts app and adding https pages to it with SSLExt.
Simple enough.

But it seems as if an action, should "secure" be unspecified, will default
to the same behavior as if it was set to "any", i.e. the action will work
over http or https.

So what happens is once the user goes to an https required page
(secure=true), all of the other actions he hits are quite happy to keep him
in https. The application wont break/care, but this would mean the hosting
costs go up unnecessarily (https counts more against the bandwidth
limitation).

So does anyone know if there a way to get SSLExt to treat an unspecified
secure set-property as == "false", rather than "any"? I can fix this the
hard way, but I'd like to believe I shouldn't have to...

TIA

-Joe