Hi All
I'm currently working on a large webapp, powered by Struts, and I have a serious problem with making it SE-friendly. The problem is, I don't know how to make Struts to not attach session id (i.e. no encodeURL()) the URL returned to visitor, in case it's a robot (i.e. googlebot). In other words, how to make Struts to selectively disable sessions. I don't want to disable session tracking for all visitors, as I need it for the app logic. Any servlet filters and/or mod_rewrite solutions are not a choice, as they don't stop Struts from generating links with the session id attached.
Any ideas?

TIA,
Sergiusz