Hi!

I have been using the Struts img tag instead of the HTML img tag just cause
I was trying to use and learn the Struts tags, e.g. <html:img
page="/grafx/logo.jpg" width="150" height="140" alt="" />. But, now that I
have tried deploying, I find it doesn't work for me. Apparently, it adds the
jessionid onto the url
(http://www.xxx.com/grafx/logo.jpg;jsessionid=49A25B81DEBD4EF7281DA6FA542BE7
96) which somehow interferes with fetching the image. (It works on the first
load, but on subsequent ones, the cached copy fails.) I have read about the
tag online and in books, but the descriptions were terse with no examples.
So, I find I do not know the purpose or usage of the img (and, I suppose,
similar tags like link) tag.

1. Why does the url with the appended jsessionid fail?
2. When would you want the jsessionid appended?
2. How and when should one use Struts img? Examples please.

Thanks!