Hi,

I'm trying to get client-side validation to work using Struts, v. 1.2.2.
More specifically, I'm receiving a javascript error while trying to use the
'required' validation rule.  The error in IE says:

Error: 'required' is undefined

When I look at the generated javascript, this is indeed true.  However,
there's a function called 'locationForm_required' where 'locationForm' is
the name of my form.  It seems that the 'validateRequired' method should be
calling a 'new locationForm_required( )' instead of a 'new required( ).

function locationForm_required () {
     this.a0 = new Array("shortDescription", "Short Description is
required.", new Function ("varName", " return this[varName];"));
}

function validateRequired(form) {
        var isValid = true;
        var focusField = null;