To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 27, 2004 12:18 AM
Subject: validwhen problem

I am trying to force a field to have a value if a checkbox is checked
using validwhen in my validation.xml.

I am having a few problems:

1) The field to fill in has an initial value of 0. If this is zero and
the box is unchecked this is valid ( I can't get this to work ) I can
get it to check for an empty field.

2) If the checkbox is checked I need the value to not be 0. I can do
this but not at the same time as the above check!!

3) When validation fails my page returns an exception about a drop down
list that was set up in a 'set-up' action prior to the page being

validated.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Pete.