Geeth Narayanan wrote:

I am trying to use Struts 1.2.4 on Tomcat 5.0. I seem to get errors for
any of the struts tags including the tiles tag due to incompatibility
with JSP2.0 or something, I guess.

Here is the error:

:\wqt\vcs\tis\nb\tel-web-ube\build\generated\src\org\apache\jsp\jsp\shop
\Input_jsp.java:112:
_jspx_meth_html_base_0(javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.JspTag,javax.servlet.jsp
.PageContext) in org.apache.jsp.jsp.shop.Input_jsp cannot be applied to
(org.apache.struts.taglib.html.HtmlTag,javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext)
if (_jspx_meth_html_base_0(_jspx_th_html_html_0,
_jspx_page_context))
^
C:\wqt\vcs\tis\nb\tel-web-ube\build\generated\src\org\apache\jsp\jsp\sho
p\Input_jsp.java:148:
_jspx_meth_html_radio_0(javax.servlet.jsp.tagext.JspTag,javax.servlet.js
p.PageContext) in org.apache.jsp.jsp.shop.Input_jsp cannot be applied to
(org.apache.struts.taglib.html.FormTag,javax.servlet.jsp.PageContext)

I am assuming others use struts tags running on tomcat 5.0 container. Is
there any reason why I get this error? If so, how can it be fixed?

Thanks.

Geeth

Where is this error from? There has to more to that stack trace, since the only think this says is that it is something with _jspx_page_context but not what the problem is...

I'm using several Struts tags with Tomcat 5.x and JSP 2.0 without any issues

Claus