Hi! I want to prevent the users from uploading files bigger than 1 MB,
so I've put this on my struts-config:

<controller nocache="true" inputForward="false" maxFileSize="1M"/>

The problem is that, AFAIK, when the max file size is exceeded, the same
Action which receives the file is invoked with this attribute in the
request:

MultipartRequestHandler.ATTRIBUTE_MAX_LENGTH_EXCEEDED

The problem is that I'm using DispatchAction on my app, and when the
file size is exceeded, Struts is invoking my DispatchAction with no
arguments, so I get an error.

Do I have something wrong in my config or it's possible to change this
behaviour? I've thought of creating a "normal" Action to receive file
uploads, but I would want to avoid this, if possible.

Thanks in advance