Hello,

i have a great problem. I am in a project with struts 1.2.4. I can only
use 50 action-mappings. Everything works fine, but when I add a new
action-mapping, i can not use it!
I got this error all the time, but only for the new action-mapping:
type Exception report
message
it from fulfilling this request.
exception
javax.servlet.ServletException: BeanUtils.populate

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:497)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcess
or.java:798)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
205)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:415)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)
root cause
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: argument type mismatch
        sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setSimpleProperty(PropertyUti
ls.java:1789)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setNestedProperty(PropertyUti
ls.java:1684)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.PropertyUtils.setProperty(PropertyUtils.jav
a:1713)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.setProperty(BeanUtils.java:1019)

org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils.populate(BeanUtils.java:808)

org.apache.struts.util.RequestUtils.populate(RequestUtils.java:495)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.processPopulate(RequestProcess
or.java:798)

org.apache.struts.action.RequestProcessor.process(RequestProcessor.java:
205)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.process(ActionServlet.java:1164)

org.apache.struts.action.ActionServlet.doPost(ActionServlet.java:415)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:717)
        javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:810)

I use Eclipse 3.0.1, struts 1.2.4, jboss 3.2.5. Have anybody a idea,
what this is? The action class works fine in all action-mapping before.

Best Regards Chris