Hi,

Sorry if this problem has already been solved, I cannot seem to find
anything in the Struts List Archive...

I have an Action class that sets, in the ActionForward method of the
said Action class, an attribute of an object in the request scope to
push it to the presentation layer (JSP). In the JSP form, I use
exclusively Custom Struts Tag to display data from the object in the
request scope.

Everything works greatly except for that
value="${boolValue}"></html:checkbox> which doesn't seem to render the
"checked="checked" attribute. The value of the "value" attribute is
set to true... but for some reason, I can't seem to get it render
checked on load.

Is there a way to get a <html:checkbox> render as checked upon JSP load?

Best regards,