Hello, I've stared blind on this one, please anyone help me.

I have a "simple tag" in which I iterate through the property of a bean:

<jsp:useBean id="persistentie" scope="request"
class="nl.kransen.verlanglijstje.model.Persistentie"/>

<c:forEach items="${persistentie.wensenGebruiker}" var="wens">

This works: it calls the getWensenGebruiker method of the "persistentie"
bean

Now I want the property to be called as an attribute to the simple tag, so
that in the calling JSP I can do something like:

<myapp:wensen categorie="wensenGebruiker"/>

I catch the property with:

<%@ attribute name="categorie" required="true" type="java.lang.String" %>

Now I want to use this attribute as the property to be called on the bean.
I tried lots of variations, like:

<c:forEach items="${persistentie.${categorie}}" var="wens">

or:

<c:forEach items="${persistentie}.${categorie}" var="wens">

etc (I tried more than you can imagine)

Please anyone tell me how I can do it, hopefully with a clean solution

Regards, Jeroen