So you have an action, which forwards to a jsp page, and you dont want the
users to see the blah.jsp?

Just set redirect to false.  This causes it to forward the request
internally without sending a browser redirect.  The jsp will be processed,
and return the result to the browser, but as far as the browser is concerned
it will look like its come from the action.

One method of 'hiding' jsps is to put them in the WEB-INF directory, and use
forwards (not redirects) as this way the client CANNOT access the jsps
directly.

Daniel.