Hi

I'm currently migrating a system from some homemade XML framework to Struts.

The system is an application service provider where lots of companies have the own db driven ResourceBundle for i18n.

All the companies use the same struts-config.xml as they all share the same Actions, Forms and jsps, and servlet's PathInfo decide which company's pages is requested..

The i18n for the texts on the pages is solved by extending the JSTL messageTag to use our own ResourceBundle.

Now the problem is the texts used at validation of errors...

I would like to be able to use the Struts Validator, but how do I tell the Validator to use a custom ResourceBundle/MessageResource instead of the one from struts-config.xml??

I've figured that extending the ValidatorPlugin is the entrence, but I can't find where the errors converted to texts..

Any pointers??

/Christian Bjørnbak