> Having said all this, the framework is powerful for sophisticated web
> production side, where all fragments of each page are completely dynamic
> based on built-in backend intelligence. Tiles is appropriate for such
> page, rather than each page need a backing bean.

Hi Batien,

I am running the struts-shale-mailreader and just started to look into
Java Server Faces and Shale. Thus, I am not totally familiar with the
new frameworks and hope you can bear with me.

Are you saying that Tile and backing bean don't have to co-exist? I
thought Tiles and backing bean are two different things. Backing bean
is sort of like ActionForm in Struts. More accurately, backing bean is
like OzPage in Tak's introductory document.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Thanks!
Lee