If you don't want to expose your jsp's by url, place your files under /WEB-INF
directory of your web application. You do not need to declare in web descriptor.

Ashish Kulkarni <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Hi
I dont want anyone to access them, still do i have to
add auth-constraint in web.xml file??
if yes how do i add them with no user??

Ashish
--- Saravanan Veerappan wrote:

> Can you post the entire web descriptor? i don't see
> auth-constraint specified in the snippet. You need
> to apply authorization constraint to protect your
> pages/
>
> Ashish Kulkarni
> wrote:Hi
> I want to secure all my jsp in my web application,
> I added following security constraint in my web.xml
> file, but some how seems it does not work
>

> Block Access to jsp
> files
> This is to block access to all jsp
> files