From: Saravanan Veerappan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, November 17, 2004 5:07 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: tiles and redirect (non-struts application)

I have a existing application (non-struts) and i would like to utilize tiles
to take advantage of templates for layout. When i inlude redirect in the
tiles body the redirection doesn't work saying response has been already
comitted. Any suggestions?

Here is my sample code

body.jsp
if(bussiness_conditions){