Hi,

I have a problem related with using a keyed MessageResources in a
module and creating an ActionMessage with keys from it. Sorry if it
has been discussed before, but I haven't found anything searching the
list...

So here it is: in my module I have defined a message-resource with a
key (let's say "myresources") and when the form is validated I want to
create an ActionMessage specifying a key from this resource. My
question is how should I do this?

If I "manually" get a message from the resource like this:
    String paramLabel = ((MessageResources)
request.getSession().getServletContext()
                        .getAttribute(Constants.MESSAGE_BUNDLE))
                        .getMessage("reports.param." + paramId + ".prompt");
it works fine. But how do I construct an ActionMessage with another key from it?