Hi”

I already know that this problem have been resolved before, but i can't find
the solution searching in this post. (Or solutions founded don't help me).

I have an action that generates pdf files, and zip them. And i want to download
it... but i have two problems:

--> File that appears in dialog is "Action'sNameA.do", no "MyFile.zip"....

code is like this

                        if (gz.exists()) {

                                response.setContentType("application/zip");

response.setHeader("Content-Disposition","attachment; fichero=\"" +
nombreBaseFichero + "\";");
                                response.setContentLength((int)gz.length());

                                ServletOutputStream sos;
                                sos = response.getOutputStream();

                                FileInputStream stream = new
FileInputStream(gz);
                                BufferedInputStream  bis = new
BufferedInputStream(stream);
                                InputStream is = new BufferedInputStream(bis);
                                int count;
                                byte buf[] = new byte[4096];
                                while ((count = is.read(buf)) > -1)
                                        sos.write(buf, 0, count);

                                is.close();
                                sos.close();

---> Dialog appears two times, and next any action i take, download's dialog
appears. I read that action must return "null" but iit doesn't work.

Can you help me, please???

Thanks in advance.