Lee Harrington <leebase 'at' gmail.com> writes:

> I'm using DynaValidator forms.  Works great, except when you have pick

[...]

Please don't hit "answer" on a random message in your email
program when you want to start a new thread. Your email program
keeps track of what message it thinks you were answering (the
inside the appropriate thread when we receive the message,
instead of at top of a new thread, which is misleading.

--
Guillaume Cottenceau