From: Daffin, Miles (Company IT) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, November 25, 2004 11:38 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Client side validation broken when using
DynaValidatorActionForm.

Hi All,

Apologies if this one has already been covered (I searched the list).

I am using struts 1.1 with one DynaValidatorActionForm for holding data
from multiple jsp forms (wizard style reg form).

The server side validation works fine but the generated javascript is
broken. The name of the form validating function is taken directly from
the form name attribute in the form-validation formset (validation.xml),
and this contains '/' characters because it is the path to the relevant
action.

Is this a bug, or am I misusing/misunderstanding something?

Thanks.

-Miles

Miles Daffin
Morgan Stanley
20 Cabot Square | Canary Wharf | London E14 4QA | UK
Tel: +44 (0) 20 767 75119