Hello, I am using Tiles for my layout. I have a Tiles definition like this:
-------------------------------
<tiles-definitions>

     <definition name="mainLayout" path="/theme/tiles/MainLayout.jsp">
        <put name="header" value="/theme/tiles/DakotaHeader.jsp" />
        <put name="body" value="body" />
        <put name="footer" value="/theme/tiles/DakotaFooter.jsp" />
    </definition>

    <definition name="welcomePage" extends="mainLayout">
                <put name="body" value="/main/Welcome.jsp"/>
                <put name="title" value="Welcome to Dakota"/>
        </definition>

</tiles-definitions>

If I use the struts <html:base/> tag in either my /main/Welcome.jsp or
if I put it into a template (like MainLayout.jsp) the source code my
Welcome.jsp always shows the base tag like this:
<base href="http://exodus:8081/Dakota/theme/tiles/MainLayout.jsp";>
instead of
<base href="http://exodus:8081/Dakota/main/Welcome.jsp";>

Any ideas how to make Tiles and html:base play nicely together?

thank you!

~ Troyston Campano ~